Thread: Ley Lines And Vortices Of The American West

Dead Meat

Ley Lines And Vortices Of The American West

Disable These Ads!
    STARS IN THE MARBLE MOUNTAIN WILDERNESS OF NORTHERN CALIFORNIA
    by Lorae Ireland
    Copyright 1993

This series of stars within stars was shown me by Spirit Teachers. They told me to look for a configuration of stars on a Forest Service map of the Klamath National Forest. After getting that map, I marked all the larger mountains with red dots. I stayed up quite late that night trying to see the pattern of the stars but finally went to bed in defeat. However, the next morning I immediately "followed the dots," bringing out a series of stars within stars, described below.

A large, perfect six-pointed star encircles a smaller six-pointed star which encloses a five-pointed star with a triangle in the center. This five-pointed star is within yet another perfect six-pointed star formed by the indent points of the first two. The Indians were aware of this configuration, given the names of "Medicine" mountain and Big and Little Medicine Creeks in the very core. Medicine Mountain is sacred to the Karuk Indians.

A message from Spirit Teachers:

"We come to tell you of the wonders of the Earth you live on, wonders forgotten by the race of man long, long ago. We come to remind you of who you truly are. You are not yet prepared to receive that knowledge in full, and we will begin gently, slowly, carefully: Know that this Earth of yours is a marvel, and that you are one with Her. As the configurations of the surface hint at larger realities, so your very physiology is an amazing living communications instrument, an instrument long unused.

The woman writing this has pledged herself to service to us and to all mankind. This instrument was put to partial use to bring this old, forgotten knowledge to the consciousness of humans now on Earth: We speak now of the Stars in the Marble Mountain Wilderness of Northern California.

This is, indeed, a sacred area, the portals of, as you would say, the Gods. The five-pointed star is man, the six, the cosmos. Know that five and twelve are here for you to know, see, feel and use. We ask that mathematicians, the highest philosophers, meditate upon these symbols embodied in the mountains, and understand that of which we have shown thee.

We also hope that young people, and older people who are young--those with open minds and pure, open bodies--explore this area and ask to communicate with us, for this area is, indeed, the greatest Portal of all on Earth, and many wonders have been and will be in this place.
    That is all."

From my journal, April, 1992:

Spirit Teachers: "The Stars in the Marble Mountain Wilderness ARE THE KEY TO LIBERATION."

Me: "If so, I ask for your protection."

"We have always been with thee."

"Thank you. How are they the key?"

“For you to know the truth.
    They are our portal for transportation and communication. You, also, can leave the Earth through this portal."

VISION QUEST into the center of the Stars in the Marble Mountains

For the fall equinox of 1994, I hiked into the center triangle with my friend, R. [Rodney Michael Carr-Smith - you can read some of his writing here: http://www.greatdreams.com/anover.htm.] His friend K drove all the way from Massachusetts to assist.

Before we started, as we were putting our gear in the car at Takelma across the Oregon border, we saw the smoke clouds boiling up over the mountains to the south. We drove over the pass and stopped at the Happy Camp Ranger Station to ask about the fires.

The lady there told us that three fires had sprung up with 100 foot-high walls of flame. When we looked at the map, each appeared to be just outside the three sides of the center triangle of the Stars. Nevertheless we drove on down to Somme's Bar to the trailhead.

In the trailhead parking lot, we hesitated in confusion. K. said that because of the fires, he wasn't going in, but R. intrepidly began packing his backpack for a quick hike in and out. He told us that if he wasn't back by four days to expect him to be on the top of Medicine Mountain. I half-heartedly decided that the least I could do would be to hike with him as far as camp that night to give some moral support. I told K. that if I didn't come out the next day to know that I had gone on in with R. So we set out and hiked until well after dark.

The next morning was fine and the trail easy. I felt safe and it didn't seem too difficult a thing to continue on into the center. We hiked twelve miles that day on good trail that repeatedly climbed above the creek several hundred feet, then dipped down to climb again. With the anxiety to get there by the equinox at 11 that night, I got very tired climbing and hiking in the heat. We arrived at the mouth of medicine creek about eight p.m. and collapsed into our sleeping bags on the rocks.

We slept like the dead, and woke up about 10 in the morning. When R. first stood up he looked like a transparent blue cutout, then my eyes saw him in a normal way. We swam in the creek, crossed it and hiked a short distance into the triangle. At a high point where the trail changed direction we did a short ceremony, planted some crystals, said some prayers and invoked LIBERATION. We didn't stay much longer than half an hour because R. pointed out that those white flakes floating down were not snowflakes.

We hiked five miles back to an old cabin where the trial forked to Medicine Mountain. At that place we made camp early because we were both still quite tired. The next day we came out at the trailhead about three in the afternoon. Amazingly, K. was waiting for us. He told us that the area had been evacuated because of the fires and that he’d planned to send a search party for us if we didn’t show up by nightfall. No wonder we’d had the trail all to ourselves! We went to a cafe in Happy Camp and had the best hamburgers and cokes ever. Then we drove up the Klamath and across the Applegate back to Takilma.

K. left for Sedona and on to Egypt the next morning and R. and I for the Puget Sound Area where he lives in his artist studio near Chief Seattle's grave. We got there two days later after a leisurely wander up the coast. I went to visit my sisters and parents in Sequim.

Late that night I got a phone call from K., who had already called R. He asked if I had seen the papers. I told him "No," and he said that the night after we came out at the trailhead, a huge green "meteor" had screamed in from the east and landed in the Marble Mountains. People as far south as the Bay Area saw it. As excited as a child, I yelled, "We did it!"

For your quest: Before you go, get maps of the Klamath National Forest and the Marble Mountain Wilderness from the Forest Service at Happy Camp, California. Plot out the pattern of the Stars on both maps. Be sure to fix the position of the center triangle on the Wilderness map, because you'll need that information to know when you're there. From Somme's Bar on the Klamath River it's a two-day backpack into the center of the Stars. Of course, tell someone where you're going and when you plan to get back. Horse packers are available if contacted a week or so in advance--the Forest Service has a list.

Plan to arrive in the triangle at a new moon, a full moon, or some special time of the year. Weather permitting, in the summer you can take a side trip up to the top of Medicine Mountain from the cabin on the creek--allow at least another two days. I wouldn't plan to go up there when there's a possibility of snow. Be careful, be sober, be mindful, and act from a centered state of integrity--this can be tricky business. And, at all times, pay special attention to the animals and birds that you see.
    Aside from the side trip up Medicine Mountain, the main trail stays at a fairly low altitude all the way in.

After a seventeen-mile walk on good trail along the creek, you'll come to the big creek that drains Big Medicine Creek and Little Medicine Creek. Cross it and camp on the other side. Carry old tennis shoes with you to wade it--it's no fun barefoot. It's very good to fully immerse your unclothed body in the water at the ford because that place contains water from both Big and Little Medicine Creeks.

At your camp on the other side, hang food where brother bear can't get into it--there are lots of black bears in the area. (By the way, you're less likely to be bothered by them if you carry no meat with you.) Then go on into the triangle and plan to fast in the triangle for three days. You might get a little chilly while fasting so bring a tent, a good sleeping bag and warm clothes. Drink the water from the creek - this will align you with the energies there. You'll fall into an extremely pleasant lethargy in that place, and will almost feel as if you were on drugs. Don't be lured into staying there longer than three days. After that, break camp and cross back over the creek, then stop and eat. Take your time hiking out. When you get home, write what happened in a journal, but don't immediately talk about your trip to others - keep the energy within you.

Plot out this series of stars-within-stars on a US Forest Service map of the Klamath National Forest. There is a meridian line through the center, so some of the Range and Townships are on one side of it and others are on the other side. This configuration stands alone, and is not connected to other vortices.

Largest Six-Pointed Star
    Outward Points Indent Points
    1. Slate Creek Butte, T11N, R4E, Sec 14 1.Irving Mountain, T13N, R7E, Sec 25

2.Bear Peak, T15N, R5E, Sec 14 2. Tickner Mountain, T14N, R7E, Sec 25
    3.Evans Mountain, T46N, R5W, Sec 17 3. Black Marble Mountain, T43N, R4W,Sec 14/15
    4.Quartz Hill, T43N, R2W, Sec 7 4. Bear Wallow Peak, T42N, R3W, Sec 28
    5. Mount of the Cross, T40N, R2W, Sec 30 5. English Peak Lookout, T41N, R4W, Sec. 17
    6. Youngs Peak, T9N, R7E, Sec 23 6. Tom Payne Peak, T11N, R7E, Sec 3

SMALLER SIX-POINTED STAR WITHIN THE ABOVE, using the same indent points
    Outer points
    1. Bald Mountain, T12N, R5E, Sec 35
    2. Ukonom Mountain, T14N, R6E, Sec 22
    3. Huckleberry Mountain, T44N, R5W, Sec 6
    4. Boulder Peak R3W, T43N, Sec 15
    5. Yellow Dog Peak, T41N, R3W, Sec 24
    6. FORKS of Salmon River, T10N, R7E, Sec 13

EVEN SMALLER FIVE-POINTED STAR WITHIN THE LESSER SIX-POINTED STAR
    Draw a line from each mountain to the next:
    1. English Peak
    2. Black Marble Mountain
    3. Tickner
    4. Irving Mountain
    5. Tom Payne Peak

PERFECT SIX-POINTED STAR FORMED BY TWO TRIANGLES ENCLOSING THE ABOVE FIVE-POINTED STAR
    Triangle one: Tickner, Bear Wallow Peak, Tom Payne Peak
    Triangle two: Irving Mountain, Black Marble Mountain, English Peak
    The center of the two above triangles, and the very center of the series of six-pointed stars, is between the mouths of Big Medicine Creek and Little Medicine Creek.

Medicine Mountain is found at T13N, R7E, sec 25. Find Big Medicine Creek at R12, T13 and Little Medicine Creek at Sec 30 & 29.
    Triangle: Tickner to English Peak Lookout
    Tom Payne to Black Marble Mountain
    Irving to Bear Wallow--drawing these lines creates a triangle in Sec 19 R5W, T42N
    ================================================== ========
    Links for The Marble Mountain Wilderness:

http://www.visitsiskiyou.org/tour_marblemtn.htm

http://gorp.away.com/gorp/resource/us_wild...ea/ca_marbl.htm

http://outhiking.com/marble_mountain.html

http://www.wilderness.net/index.cfm?fuse=N...rble%20Mountain

trail to Medicine Mountain from Fowler Cabin: http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=10&n=4587707&e=470286

http://www.garytrinity.net/wool.html

Dead Meat
    From http://z14.invisionfree.com/Dream_Ex...showtopic=1758
    Posted by Saxon:

"Thank you. How are they the key?"

They are our portal for transportation and communication. You, also, can leave the Earth through this portal." END QUOTE

Interesting in that their first point is about Truth to THEN be followed by "leaving" the Mommy Earth Day Care. That's actually the goal although many are obsessed with leaving Mom's dinner table without eathing that spinach of Love.

And we all know how Mom reacts to that kind of trickery. biggrin.gif

Dead Meat
    Posted by Saxon on that same thread:

They are our portal for transportation and communication. You, also, can leave the Earth through this portal." END QUOTE

Something else that came to mind on reading this closer. Notice their focus about the topic at hand as what is being discussed is being defined in its usages.

1. Firstly, this "portal" is for our being helped to find the Truth.

2. THEY use the same as their "stairway to heaven" so to speak.

3. We "CAN" leave the earth through the same, but with obvious caveates that are not defined in the statement.

Therefore, I suspect this portal is mostly about transportation in that those defining the above are more than likely non-rebellious Watchers of old, and it is through themselves that the Truth is being supplied, not some technical wizardry which magically gives the people of the Earth a Vulcan mind meld.

They state that THEY use it all the time as a typical entry/exit point to this realm which is totally consistent with the whole "stairway to heaven" meme of Jacobs ladder etc. In fact there are TWO Watcher factions here to this day, and it is left to the experiencer to discern which group he/she is looking upon.

The key, listen to WHAT THEY ARE SAYING, as BOTH groups are amazing to behold.

IMO, the unspoken caveate to the "You can leave here too" is that simple/difficult transformation of one's heart from closed to open, the learning the basics of eternal life, to Love, REALLY Love one's self, one's Twin Flame, one's brothers and sisters around them and through THEM finally know/understand their Creator which ultimately generates REAL Love for Him/Her.

The whole Love train ticket above is simple but not EASY to develop and therefore do the powers of darkness focus upon distracting all from the REAL task at hand here in the arms of Mommy Earrth's Day Care Center for galactic development, to trap as many unwitting brothers and sisters here for bowdown.gif as possible. angel1.gif

Dead Meat
    More by Saxon:
    "We come to tell you of the wonders of the Earth you live on, wonders forgotten by the race of man long, long ago. We come to remind you of who you truly are. You are not yet prepared to receive that knowledge in full, and we will begin gently, slowly, carefully: Know that this Earth of yours is a marvel, and that you are one with Her. As the configurations of the surface hint at larger realities, so your very physiology is an amazing living communications instrument, an instrument long unused. END QUOTE

Yes, Mother Earth is the Female counterpart of the Male "Heavenly Father" (Self Existent One, both of them combined) Spanning between them are the Male/Femal pairs of spirits, the very "field" upon which they develop the Spirits of their Children. For more, read my Essene Revelation thread. Note how this whole picture/system mirrors the intended family picture here. In short, this "vineyard" introduces newbie spirits into the Loving arms of Mother Earth here for "cycling" spiritual development and ultimate "graduation" to "god/goddess" capacity in the "Stars". Currently, this system is mostly blocked due the age old rebellion and the crafty tactics of the Archons. Theirs is the "Tree of Darkness" as opposed to the Tree of Life. The Tree of Darkness is currently in process of being chopped down and the "Door" to the "Stars" reopend, or "the Bridge of Love" reinstated if you prefer.

As well, our bodies, and every living thing has been set forth to teach Spiritual lessons via observable object lessons. Spirits are here to be worked through ALL the spiritual steps and finally integrated into the format of "physical" body in preperation for integration to a most powerful eternal body. Mother Earth is a place of learning and development, NOT some "paradise lost", although She is currently FAR out of intended spectrum of operation as many here already realize.

The woman writing this has pledged herself to service to us and to all mankind. This instrument was put to partial use to bring this old, forgotten knowledge to the consciousness of humans now on Earth: We speak now of the Stars in the Marble Mountain Wilderness of Northern California.END QUOTE

A most excellent pledge. beerchug.gif

This is, indeed, a sacred area, the portals of, as you would say, the Gods. The five-pointed star is man, the six, the cosmos. Know that five and twelve are here for you to know, see, feel and use. We ask that mathematicians, the highest philosophers, meditate upon these symbols embodied in the mountains, and understand that of which we have shown thee. END QUOTE

Most definitely, "the portal of the Gods/Goddesses". The "Star of David" is the final hoped development here which allows those here to "ascend" to "out there". The Star of David is in actuallity the Star of Love as David in Hebrew is not a "name" but rather a descriptive of those "gods" of old fallen from Love. The crude and purposely mistranslated story of "King David" even still carries the story line of the ancients if one will but translate the story to the eternal realms from which it originated. The story of King David is the one and same of the very implosion of the original Kingdom via the stealing of those belonging to another.

As well, notice that the "five pointed star" is missing a "point" to make the "sixth point". That added point is LOVE, that which is to be developed HERE.

We also hope that young people, and older people who are young--those with open minds and pure, open bodies--explore this area and ask to communicate with us, for this area is, indeed, the greatest Portal of all on Earth, and many wonders have been and will be in this place.
    That is all." END QUOTE

angel1.gif It's always great to hear from the Watchers, as they hold the lower level perspectives of the entire Kingdom. Those not fallen have worked tirelessly over the ages to "fight" the rebellion, looking, searching, at the end of each "cylce" for the hoped "yield" of the season, that handfull of "supplanters" which will bring the rebellion to its final conclusion.

This thread leads to a discussion of Black Elk and Harney Peak...

In assuming you yourself did this, what sorts of great wisdom do you now possess and in what way, if any, has your life and destiny been altered?
    "DARK-SIDED! Tampering in dark-sided stuff.
    Gargolyes! psychics" Margaret
    Maybe you can do like the horses do and send this message to your Ex via telepathy. Fut004

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherisa View Post
    In assuming you yourself did this, what sorts of great wisdom do you now possess and in what way, if any, has your life and destiny been altered?
    This isn't about me, particularly. It's simply information.

reformed cigarette smoker Contributor Demonskates's Avatar
    Ahhhhhhh........... What? How much peyote did this take?

Death is a boring dreary affair. I highly discourage it.
    "I am now behave and polite..Please don't banned me anymore."Formerly JohnB1
    www.jango.com (look me up)

If you have Google earth, there is an application you can download for free that shows the UVG grid all around the world.
    http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php

Its interesting. For instance, Giza and the Bahamas are places of major intersections.

I could sure go for some of that peyote.

Dead Meat
    Quote Originally Posted by Nu Kua View Post
    If you have Google earth, there is an application you can download for free that shows the UVG grid all around the world.
    http://www.vortexmaps.com/hagens-grid-google.php

Its interesting. For instance, Giza and the Bahamas are places of major intersections.

I could sure go for some of that peyote.
    That's the Hagens grid, which, to be honest, I've never paid too much attention to.

My friend, Dan, owns that website. I've known him since 1991. At one time he had some of my writing on that site, and he still has my original maps.

Dead Meat
    From my unpublished book, Sacred Ground: Ley Lines and Vortices of the American West.
    free download at: http://rapidshare.com/files/13187164/vorti...West_edited.doc
    By Lorae Ireland

THE RETURN FOCUS TRIANGLE

There is no other place in the world like this unique configuration. The area surrounding the whole Upper Rogue River in Oregon could be a National Park, like Yellowstone, a sacred area to those wise ones who lived on this land for thousands of years before we came here with our peculiar ideas of land ownership and exploitation.

The apexes of this triangle are at Eight Dollar Mountain, near Selma, Oregon, Mt. Scott to the east of Crater Lake and the summit of Mt. Shasta in California.

A perceptive friend noted that this triangle with the line through it is the ancient symbol of the Yoni. (Perhaps this pertains to its function, as a place of returning, or entering.)

The Ley Lines forming the sides of this triangle are:

* MCVAY ROCK south of Brookings, OR/ Eight Dollar Mountain/ OREGON VORTEX/ INDIAN BATTLEGROUND south of Lost Creek Dam--OR/ Rogue River Gorge--OR/ Mt. Scott--OR/ Winema--OR(dv)/ Monument Rock--OR/ BUTTE, MT/ War Horse Nat'l Wildlife Refuge--MT/ continuing on North-East.
    * TICHNOR ROCK, Point Orford, OR/ Eight-Dollar Mountain--OR/ Mt. Shasta--CA/ Honey Lake--CA/ Reno, NV/ TONOPAH, NV/ Grand Wash, NV (dv)/ Peach Springs, AZ (dv)/ Prescott, AZ/ MIAMI, AZ/ Animas Peak--NM
    * END OF BOLINAS BAY--CA/ Petaluma, CA/ Redding Airport--CA/ Mt. Shasta--CA/ Mt. Scott--OR/ Mt. Jefferson--OR/ Mt. Hood--OR/ Snoqualmie Pass--WA/ Newhelem, WA

The following ley line starts at the OREGON VORTEX , and may go all the way to an island [Easter Island] in the Pacific. It reminds me of a string, and the Return Focus Triangle is the kite on the end of that string (or a landing pattern).

* OREGON VORTEXnear Gold Hill, OR/ Mt. Ashland--OR / Mt. Shasta--CA/ BIG BEND HOT SPRINGS, CA/ Mt. Lassen--CA/ Mt. Baldy--CA/ GUADELOUPE, MX/ on out into the Pacific Ocean, possibly ending at Easter Island

[A book about the Oregon Votex is "The Golden Vortex" by Nick Nelson (Concious Publishing, January 2001), which can be purchased at http://www.vortexmaps.com/htmla/items.php.
    Nick lived there for 10 years and experienced many strange phenomena. He's also a self-taught scientific genius, and he writes of many of his inventions (a time-travel machine, for instance) and ideas in this book.]

MT. SCOTT

You can hike to an old Forest Service lookout at the summit of this defunct volcano on the east side of Crater Lake in Oregon. This is one of the apexes of the RETURN FOCUS TRIANGLE. The following first two ley lines are two of the sides of that triangle.

Mt. Scott Across Crater Lake
    Photo by Lorae Ireland

These are the ley lines passing through Mt. Scott:

* END OF BOLINAS BAY--CA/ Petaluma, CA/ Rancho Tehama Airport--CA/ Redding Airport--CA/ Mt. Shasta--CA/ Aspen Butte--OR/ Mt. Scott/ 7500' Mountain north of Mt. Thielsen--OR/ Mt. Jefferson--OR/ Mt. Hood--OR/ on north
    * MCVAY ROCK south of Brookings, OR/ Eight-Dollar-Mountain--OR/ INDIAN BATTLEGROUND south of Lost Creek Dam--OR/ Rogue River Gorge--OR/ Mt. Scott/ Winema--OR (dv)/ Monument Rock--OR/ BIGHOLE BATTLEFIELD--MT/ BUTTE, MT/ on northeast
    * CAPE BLANCO--OR/ Woodby Mt.--OR/ Canyonville--OR (dv)/ Mt. Scott--OR/ Yamsay Mt.--OR/ Diablo Mt.--OR/ STEENS MT. AREA--OR/ Pyramid Pk--WY (This line partly defines the STEENS MT. AREA--OR, in the GIANT TRIANGLE OF THE WEST--see page 63.)

This line defines the base east-west line of the bottom triangle of the STEENS MT. AREA in the center of the GIANT TRIANGLE OF THE WEST.

* Gold Beach, OR/ Mt. Scott/ BIGHORN MEDICINE WHEEL--WY
    * Lake Waohink--OR/ Yellow Butte--OR/ Toketee--OR (dv)/ Mt. Scott/ WINNEMUCCA, NV/ Buckhorn, NV/ Indian Ruins/ Gallup, NM
    * POINT N. of Shelter Cove, CA/ Boulder Pk.--CA/ Mt. Ashland--OR/ Mt. Scott/ Mt. Spokane--WA
    * N. END of Carter Lake, near Florence, OR/ Yellow Butte--OR/ Mt. Scott/ Crane Mt. near Goose Lake--OR/ on southeast
    * A POINT on Oregon coast south of Cape Arego/ Sitkum--OR (dv)/ The Watchman--OR/ Mt. Scott near Crater Lake, OR/ Coyote Hills-OR (dv)/ STEENS MT. AREA--OR/ Owyhee (dv)/ Cedar City--NV (dv)/ Great Salt Lake/ Mt. of the Holy Cross (dv)/Pikes Peak--CO (This line defines the base east-west line of the bottom triangle of the STEENS MT. AREA in the center of the GIANT TRIANGLE OF THE WEST--see page 63.)
    * Moses Lake Airport--WA/ Trout Creek--OR (dv)/ Bend, OR/ Mt. Scott/ West end of Four-Mile Lake--OR/ Russian Pk.--CA/ 4,000' mountain north of Leggett, CA

EIGHT DOLLAR MOUNTAIN

This conical mountain of serpentine near Selma, Oregon, is the western apex of the Return Focus Triangle. It is as if all the ley lines converge at this mountain before sinking into the trench off the coast, which is like a giant antenna, pulling all deep into the Earth. Eight-Dollar-Mountain, along with the whole Siskiyu Range, has the most peculiar geology, mineral formations, fauna and flora. The Siskiyu's run east and west, and contain many rare plants and animals, for they have both northern and southern climates.

* MCVAY ROCK south of Brookings, OR/ Eight-Dollar-Mountain/ OREGON VORTEX/ INDIAN BATTLEGROUND south of Lost Creek Dam--OR/ Rogue River Gorge--OR/ Mt. Scott--OR/ Winema--OR (dv)/ Monument Rock--OR/ BIGHOLE BATTLEFIELD-MT/ BUTTE, MT/ on northeast (This line is part of the "Return Focus Triangle" see page 50.)
    * TICHNOR ROCK, Point Orford, OR/ Eight-Dollar Mountain--OR/ Mt. Shasta--CA/ Honey Lake--CA/ Reno, NV/ TONOPAH, NV/ Grand Wash, NV (dv)/ Peach Springs, AZ (dv)/ Prescott, AZ/ MIAMI, AZ/ Animas Peak--NM (This line is part of the "Return Focus Triangle" see page 49.)
    * GOAT ISLAND--OR/ Eight-Dollar-Mountain--OR/ WOMEN'S SACRED SPRING near Klamath Agency, OR (Kimball State Park)/ Mt. Diablo--OR/ Malheaur Lake--OR/ Wilder, ID/ BIGHORN MEDICINE WHEEL--WY
    * Culumbra Pk.--NM/ Mt. Ness--UT/ Desert--UT(dv)/ Rocky Springs--UT(dv)/ Beowaw--NV(dv)/ WINNEMUCCA, NV/ Mt. Ashland--OR/ Eight Dollar Mt./ Gold Beach, OR
    * Eight Dollar Mountain/ The Watchman--OR/ Granite--OR(dv)/ SLEEPING CHILD HOT SPRINGS east of Darby, MT/ HELENA, MT

MT. ASHLAND

Mount Ashland, near Ashland, Oregon, is in the center of The Return Focus Triangle and exudes wonderful gold and violet positive creative energies. This vortex is on the ley line beginning at the Oregon Vortex (which is situated on the line between Eight-Dollar Mountain and Mount Scott), which passes through the very summits of Mt. Ashland, Mt. Shasta, Mt. Lassen and Mt. Baldy in Southern California.

The Summit of Mt. Ashland in Southern Oregon
    Photo by Lorae Ireland

These are the Ley Lines passing through this Vortex:

* OREGON VORTEX/ Mt. Ashland--OR/ Mt. Shasta--CA/ Big Bend Hot Springs--CA/ Mt. Lassen--CA/ Mt. Baldy--CA/ on out into the Pacific (This is part of the configuration of the RETURN FOCUS TRIANGLE, see page 50.)
    * ROCKS in Ocean south of Bandon, OR/ Woodby Mt.--OR/ Mt. Ashland--OR/ Pyramid Lake--OR/ on southeast
    * Culumbra Pk.--NM/ Mt. Ness--UT/ Desert--UT(dv)/ Rocky Springs--UT(dv)/ Beowaw--NV(dv)/ WINNEMUCCA, NV/ Mt. Ashland--OR/ Eight Dollar Mt.--OR/ Gold Beach, OR
    * A POINT north of Shelter Cove, CA/ Boulder Pk.--CA/ Mt. Ashland--OR/ Mt. Scott--OR/ Mt. Spokane--WA
    * Mt. Baker--WA/ Mt. St. Helens--WA/ Toketee--OR(dv)/ Mt. Ashland--OR/ A Point between the Mouth of the Russian River and Fort Ross, CA

The Sacred Spring on Mt. Ashland, mentioned in Intro To Vortex Book
    Photo by Lorae Ireland

Mt. Shasta on the Ley Line from the Oregon Vortex, Taken from Mt. Ashland
    Photo by Lorae Ireland

MAP OF THE RETURN FOCUS TRIANGLE

Mt. Ashland is in the center. The Oregon Vortex, a place of enormous magnetic disturbance (When you fly over it the compass spins.), is on the line from Eight-Dollar Mountain to Mt. Scott at Crater Lake and is at the end of the ley line from Mt. Shasta.

The ley line beginning at the Oregon Vortex and going through Mt. Ashland and Mt. Shasta passes though the exact summits of Mt. Lassen and Mt. Baldy in California. It also connects with Gaudelupe ("The Virgin of Guadelupe") Mexico, then on out into the Pacific to end at Easter Island.

Thread Information