Thread: Domestic Terror ?

RIGHT WING

Domestic Terror ?

Disable These Ads!
    Edward Furlong,the young actor that played John Conner in Terminator 2 is a domestic terrorist.He was recently arrested for trying to free live lobsters from a grocery store tank.

In an effort to take away the saltwater half of your Surf and Turf, the radicals at People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) operate an entire website dedicated to "lobster liberation," including practical "Tips for Releasing Lobsters." Doing his part for this crazy crustacean cause, "Terminator 2" child actor and long-time PETA activist Edward Furlong was arrested in a drunken stupor Wednesday after trying to release live lobsters from a Kentucky grocery store's tank.

Granted Furlong's actions are a small crime,but the mindset of these PETA types can lead to real terrorism.

Closer to home, last year a contingent from the terrorist Animal Liberation Front (ALF) snuck into the parking lot of a Chicago seafood distributor and cut the four brake lines on all but two of the company's 40-truck fleet. That attack endangered not only live lobsters, but also the human drivers -- . PETA's official position on attacks like this one is best summed up by PETA president Ingrid Newkirk, who has told the New York Daily News: "I will be the last person to condemn ALF."

38 brakeless trucks could be very dangerous if they'd gone unnoticed and gotten out on city streets.But these idiots can get much worse.

The London Sunday Times reports that a "secret hitlist" containing the names of more than 150 people is being quietly circulated among animal rights leaders in the United Kingdom. The five-page "cracker list" gives the addresses and phone numbers of targeted individuals, and directs activists to a website that outlines techniques for violent attacks. "Whatever you do," the document advises, "just do it and show them no mercy." Incredibly, the list includes the names of 21 children.

Americans would be wrong to assume this is just a British problem. As we told the Wall Street Journal last month, "the highest-profile cheerleader for Britain's animal-rights thugs is California physician Jerry Vlasak, a longtime spokesman for the Washington-based Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine (PCRM), which the better-known People for the Ethical Treatment of Animals (PETA) describes as a 'related' organization."
    At last year's "Animal Rights 2003" convention in Los Angeles, Vlasak -- described in the convention program as a representative of PCRM -- endorsed the murder of medical researchers whose search for cancer and AIDS cures requires the use of animals. "I don't think you'd have to kill -- assassinate -- too many," Vlasak said. "I think for five lives, 10 lives, 15 human lives, we could save a million, two million, 10 million non-human lives."

And many of these types are also into the peace movement.Real peaceful,huh?

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member LC Jeffries's Avatar
    PETA is a Big Joke. Some of the legislation they push for is ridicules. I heard that they are pushing to stop the spaying and neutering of animals. Wouldn't the animals starve? There are people who can't afford more then one animal and will simply release them in the street. They do in Saudi. They don't spay or neuter their animals there. They simply release them into the desert to run in packs.
    GUUYA'NHEY
    Lori

Prepared survivor Seasoned Member
    Perhaps PETA is radical, but it is the human and not the animals. Animals on this planet need protection and representation rather than Mc Donalds, etc. doing so. Animals are very much a part of the life we live. I dont need to tell everyone here how the animals are going extinct nor the ocean life being fished out. Humans are so out of touch with life that they neglect, kill, eat, shoot for thrills. Its a shame that verigated life must be so unimportant. I for one take a peacefull stand with PETA! Radical YES! violent NO! Not all PETA members engage in radical behavier. good day!

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member LC Jeffries's Avatar
    I agree with you here. Yes animals need to be protected. God gave them to us to protect. But when you want to end something that in the long run will keep animals from starving, then I consider that animal abuse. I despise any person who abuses animals or uses the animals for sport and gambling. This is a big problem here in Georgia.

Animals are precious and they balance the world out. But if you have too much of a special thing it can turn bad. I see nothing wrong with spaying or neutering an animal. I see nothing wrong with hunting to protect from over population. Animals where given to us to provide food to us especially for the Ancients. Animals where used also to provide clothing and shelter.

Yes, they do need to be protected. We however don't want to end something that will not only prevent animals from starving, but will also, will allow the animals to live a better life as short as their lives are. If we don't do this then there won't be any precious balls of fur in the future for our Grandchildren to enjoy.

GUUYA'NHEY
    Lori

Radioactive
    yea, thank god people are around to protect animals. Otherwise they would miss out on a fullfilling life of standing around and shitting in a field. Animals are meant to be on my plate. Are their any orginazations that take a "radical, but non violent stance" against PETA? If so...link me....I wanna join

Thou shalt not bitch!! Contributor dutchie's Avatar
    ...and of course RIGHT WING (Conservatice front) thinks he should have a constitutional right to shoot any dog through the head, with the gun for which he has a constitutional right to carry around, and it doesn't make a difference whether the dog is black or white, right?!?
    - If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your parents, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT. (Zappa)

Radioactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchie
    ...and of course RIGHT WING (Conservatice front) thinks he should have a constitutional right to shoot any dog through the head, with the gun for which he has a constitutional right to carry around, and it doesn't make a difference whether the dog is black or white, right?!?
    I don't know if that was directed to me, but i'll respond anyways....

Thou shalt not bitch!! Contributor dutchie's Avatar
    Don't know if you noticed, but I DID provide TWO member names... Yours was not among them...
    - If you wind up with a boring, miserable life because you listened to your parents, your teacher, your priest or some guy on TV telling you how to do your shit, then YOU DESERVE IT. (Zappa)

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member Rynotek's Avatar

ahhh the Mystical beast of CF returns

Welcome back Con Front. I was hoping for some more side splitting logic from you before the elections!!

Radioactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchie
    Don't know if you noticed, but I DID provide TWO member names... Yours was not among them...
    no, unfortunately i didn't notice. I thought you were just putting emphasis on the words. however, I will say this....

Thread Information