Thread: what democracy is truly about

Dedanoe City, Armageddonia (Center of Balkan)

what democracy is truly about

Disable These Ads!
    dominance of the free will for the over dominant to dominate freely... but ladies domination without use of dynamite please. money is always there to remind you how much slave you were and how much master you're gonna be -- just take good care to always master more than you salve -- so democracy is not any different from the 4000BC old world order. the catch is evil dominance is temporary cause there's always greater evil coming sidewise "only goodness is eternal". this kind of democracy is meant only to prevent the mighty will of Infinite Power and Will of EDEN. Will i Want v Won't i Will -- GODDESS A-TANIA JAGODEWILLNA.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

kon darko mater ss energia dicklight -- dominance -- B.B. = 1^N x 1^M with N x M = 1.
    http://forums.armageddononline.org/signaturepics/sigpic4099_4.gif
    don't ask for money and the energy is free

On the Edge - any place else is taking up too much space
    dem·o1 (dm) n. pl. dem·os Informal 1. a.A demonstration, as of a product or service.
    b. A brief tape or recording illustrating the abilities of a musician or other performer.

2. A product, such as an automobile, used for demonstration and often sold later at a discount.

dem·o 2 (dm) n. Informal Demolition.

Suffix-cracy
    1. rule
    Lets try to keep it simple, as to what democracy is TRULY about

In the USA a demo cracy amounts to these days especially, a demonstration ( public sales pitch) between factions or powers to dominate and compete for rulership.

In the USA, the various demo cracy all seem to Trust in God?
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

Winston Churchill put it best "Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time"

To say that it is equivalent to 40000bc government is a major stretch, we have courts for trial and a reasonable (but diminishing) amount of liberty to do and say as we wish. Can you name any other forms of government in the modern world that you would prefer to live under? I can't and usually the only good arguments for other forms of government come from philosophical discussions and stay there.

Quote Originally Posted by judah View Post
    Winston Churchill put it best "Democracy is the worst form of government except for all those other forms that have been tried from time to time"

To say that it is equivalent to 40000bc government is a major stretch, we have courts for trial and a reasonable (but diminishing) amount of liberty to do and say as we wish. Can you name any other forms of government in the modern world that you would prefer to live under? I can't and usually the only good arguments for other forms of government come from philosophical discussions and stay there.
    The key word is REASONABLE. When the voices of reason are ignored, diminished, abused or squashed by the unresonable (those in power) demo cracy teeters on dictatorship. To entertain the possibility that we have and should be grateful for the lesser of 2 evils, is to slowly but surely resign ourselves to the eventuality of dictators. Dictators are rarely if ever, reasonable.
    Galadriel: "I amar prestar aen. Han mathon ne nen. Han mathon ne chae. A han noston ne 'wilith. "Translation: "The world is changed. I feel it in the water. I feel it in the earth. I smell it in the air."

next to a volcano near a subduction zone fault line by the ocean.
    Democracy is only as good or useful as the people who run it. Stupidity and fear usually make for a poor democracy. Right now, in this country(USA) I would say we have 45% stupid, 35% well read and intelligent, and 20% out of their mind bat-shit crazy. Fortunately only a small percentage of this population actually votes, so while we are on the brink of disaster, we rarely ever seem to make it over the cliff. Remember, a democracy can easily become a tyranny of a majority. Ask any gay person or any black person over the age of 50.
    "The problem with the world is the intelligent are full of doubts while the stupid are full of confidence." - Bukowski

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Democracy is only as good or useful as the people who run it. Stupidity and fear usually make for a poor democracy. Right now, in this country(USA) I would say we have 45% stupid, 35% well read and intelligent, and 20% out of their mind bat-shit crazy. Fortunately only a small percentage of this population actually votes, so while we are on the brink of disaster, we rarely ever seem to make it over the cliff. Remember, a democracy can easily become a tyranny of a majority. Ask any gay person or any black person over the age of 50.
    LOL. And even though you dont mention WHICH percentage is actually voting, I'd venture its a combo of the 45 and 20 perecentages. Add them all up and they outnumber the 35%.

Jeez..Newt actually won 2 state primaries. Georgia and South Carolina. Gotta wonder what percentage of your voter percentage cagetories were in those states

In these 2 states, same sex marriages are banned, prohitibed. BUT, BUT...wait - you CAN marry your first cousin!!?

Oh...the irony of it ...but hey, its all good so long as the 65% percenters can go forth and probagate their progeny.

Shinning examles of DEMO CRACY. Maybe we could considering calling the US a Demo crazy
    Last edited by Lillith; May 10th, 2012 at 4:22 PM.

in the time of Jesus' return there won't be a man above or under another man cause then all humans will be on same level of leverian hierarchy A that is level numero EDEN (1). that earth order with no countries and borders is World Wide Anarchy A (The Age of Dobrinata ARNA He A). one instance of its goodness is eternal well being that will compensate and keep the world going in all the dark ages that follow... like history already noted it happened from 0BC to 1650AD.

Double Enemy Unifier of MKDUSA >>> The humanity is all divided because their common Enemy is not yet united.

+ YouTube Video
    ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.
    Last edited by dedanoe; May 18th, 2012 at 4:19 PM.

The USA is a Republic!
    "Those who cannot remember the past are condemned to repeat it" G. Santayana

If only Republicans would live up to their name...

"Democracy" is only a party favor that was intended for the temporary induction of those who will not contribute or sacrifice towards the maintenance and well being of the republic from which they derive all that they demand.

Smack your own bitch up Ded. Your "hierophantic hierarchy" seems a bit corrupted...

Besides, I prefer the vid with the angry crab...

+ YouTube Video

...And the better audio...
    http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

One left in the chamber Global Moderator TC's Avatar
    64th latitude north....Where global warming is a plus
    Quote Originally Posted by dedanoe View Post

kon darko mater ss energia dicklight -- dominance -- B.B. = 1^N x 1^M with N x M = 1.
    Umm... you really have to explain that one, especially the... " ss energia dicklight".... I have this perverse image of black leather Nazis doing kinky shit with flashlights....

Lucky survivor Seasoned Member
    Currently there is no democracy in the world. However, there are representative democracies.

That being said, democracy is a nice word for mob rule; the most popular (not the best) idea floats to the top.

it is so true, with all the best ideas i brought in this world from position of all mishaps and inhibitions i still have nothing done... because my ideas are not popular i have to spend decades (dozens of years) of mega maze administrative snookering as if i am guilty green ping-pong ball.

Quote Originally Posted by dedanoe View Post
    it is so true, with all the best ideas i brought in this world from position of all mishaps and inhibitions i still have nothing done... because my ideas are not popular i have to spend decades (dozens of years) of mega maze administrative snookering as if i am guilty green ping-pong ball.
    Don't worry bro, it's all in the reflexes...

+ YouTube Video

See? Any idiot can play...
    http://remyvanruiten.files.wordpress.com/2010/06/logo1.jpg

"...some parts of his work are half-finished, while other parts make a strange medley."...;)...

Thread Information