+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
May 9th, 2005 10:57 PM #1
- Join Date
- Jan 2005
David Griffin: ALMOST Perfect About 9/11! tvnl
DAVID RAY GRIFFIN: ALMOST PERFECT ABOUT 9/11!
AN ANALYSIS BY TvNewsLIES.org
David Ray Griffin, theologian, author and outspoken 9/11 researcher, recently did what nobody else has been able to do: gain television coverage to expose the very likely complicity by the Bush administration in the attacks of September 11th, 2001.
In his two latest books and during a powerful television presentation, David Griffin put together the most thorough analysis to date of the official Kean commission report on 9/11. It is not with this analysis that we find any fault whatsoever. On the contrary, Griffin’s examination provides a series of powerful and irrefutable arguments for probable and likely government complicity in the attacks.
Neither do we quarrel with the way in which Griffin’s classifies the American public’s view of the disaster. His description is quite accurate and undoubtedly reflects the cross section of public opinion. But we feel that Griffin’s categorization stops short of an even more important division within the country, one that might explain why tens of millions of Americans refuse to even consider the complicity of the Bush Administration in the most horrendous attack on this nation in its history.
In his analysis, Griffin brilliantly classifies public sentiment of the events of September 11th by breaking it down into 4 classifications. In summary, they are as follows:
1. Those who believe that Al Qaeda outsmarted the global intelligence community and surprised the US with the attacks and the Bush administration is responding accordingly.
2. Those who believe that Al Qaeda outsmarted the global intelligence community and surprised the US with the attacks and the Bush administration is taking political advantage of the situation.
3. Those who believe that the Bush administration permitted the attacks to occur in order to take political advantage of the situation
4. Those who believe that the Bush administration is complicit in the orchestration of the attacks in order to take political advantage of the situation. (Griffin accurately points out that the EVIDENCE tends to support this position.
While there is no disputing that these distinctions in public opinion exist, we feel there is an even more revealing classification. This belief is based solely on the personal experiences and observations of the editor of TvNewsLIES.org, but remains clearly discernible and consistent. It places the American public in only TWO major groups:
1. Those who feel that the Bush administration, at the very least, had the opportunity to stop the attacks, and at the very most, orchestrated them.
2. Those who abjectly refuse to objectively examine or listen to evidence that indicates complicity by the Bush administration.
We firmly believe that those people who fully believe the conclusions of the Kean Commission have never seen or heard any of the compelling evidence to the contrary.
The people in Group Two include those people who have “listened” to isolated bits of evidence, only to argue some obscure or irrelevant point without taking into account the complete context in which the evidence exists. These people never permit the complete picture to be painted for them. They refuse to sit quietly long enough to hear an explanation or an answer to a question that they asked. They dominate any dialogue about 9/11 with argumentative, irrelevant comments. Their reason for engaging in any discussion is simply to negate any significant information that might unravel their own weakly formulated beliefs.
They never allow themselves a chance to look at any of the information about 9/11 that has been revealed. They simply do not want to know that it exists.
May 10th, 2005 7:57 AM #2
There is like 2 other threads on this already
May 10th, 2005 8:42 AM #3
- Join Date
- May 2005
Oh yes, It was the wrong doing of President Bush alright!
If Al Gore had become president, it probibly still would have happened."Its not Facism, because we don't call it that..."
Jun 21st, 2005 10:10 AM #4
- Join Date
- Jun 2005
umm what are you basing this on? you really annoyed me with your reply to 100+ lies about 911 as all of your answers had no infomation backup or anything. as for that picture were the fire is apparantly at its worse.....
Users Browsing this Thread
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)